- Welcome to Our Nursery
Welcome to Our Nursery
Situated in the heart of Norwich City centre, our nursery is a provision and has been open since September 2016. We provide quality care and education for children aged from 6 months to 4 years old.
Our staff are fully committed to providing exceptional learning opportunities and a variety of unique experiences. We also incorporate many different teaching and learning styles.
The nursery offers a safe and secure environment both indoors and outdoors in which children can freely explore and learn through a wide variety of stimulating play experiences.
Within this friendly, fun, relaxed, happy environment children can grow and develop to their full potential physically, socially, emotionally and intellectually.
We promote positive behaviour and encourage children to respect each other and their surroundings.
At the heart of everything we do
Our number one priority is to take care of your most treasured possession. Knowing that your child is safe and secure and being encouraged to try new things and given reassurance when needed - you will know they are in capable hands.
Interacting with their peers at a young age helps promote understanding, tolerance and respect for others. As a result, friendships and a sense of belonging develop and important lifelong skills are formed.
A big part of what we do involves children learning through play and having fun. We encourage children to express themselves and become more confident. We help them to solve problems and prepare for primary school.
When your child is with us they will experience a wide range of activities. From story-times to messy play, planting in the garden, bug hunts, yoga, music and movement, mindfulness, sand and water play, walks in the local community and much, much more!
Our commitment to our families
- We make sure every aspect of the service we provide is delivered in a professional, caring and responsive manner to the highest possible standards.
- We work in partnership with parents and carers to guarantee that their child’s happiness and progress is developed and maintained.
- Our teams develops each child to their full potential, at a pace that suits each individual, by encouraging their intellectual, social, emotional and physical development.
- Our nursery complies with all industry regulations, including the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage for all children set by the government.
- We provide secure surroundings that meet or exceed all health and safety requirements.
- We provide equal opportunities for children, parents and carers and staff, regardless of gender, race, religion or disability.