Parents Advisory Group
Our parents advisory group is a group of parents, carers and family members of children at Charles Darwin Primary and Nursery. The group meets regularly to provide advice, information and support to the school, helping us provide the highest quality education for our pupils.
The group's objectives are to support the school to achieve its targets.
- Effectiveness of leadership and management.
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare.
- Outcomes for students.
- To contribute to the school's effectiveness.
- To enable decisions made by the leadership team of the school to be well-informed.
- To provide a connection between the school and community and reinforce a team approach.
- To give parents a way to provide feedback to the school, in the confidence that their feedback will be used in a positive way.
- To advise on ways in which learning opportunities can be enriched in the school.
- To raise any concerns about the school or its students with the principal or senior staff.
- To have a say in the development of school policies.
New members are always welcome - if you are interested in joining the group and contributing to the success of our school, please email:
If you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions that you would like to pass on to the group, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, leave a message with school staff, or speak to a member of the group.